Delivery & Return Policy
- Your purchase of products will include all shipping and handling charges shown on the Notebook Plaza invoice before you place your order online.
- Customers are responsible for all freight charges for re-deliveries, incorrect delivery details and these charges will be added to the invoice upon agreement with both Notebook Plaza and customer.
- Items unavailable (promotions end or out of stocks)
- Orders will be released for dispatch when all products have been allocated to the order or restocks.
- Items that are unavailable due to low stock availability will be placed on back order. Notebook Plaza will do our best to fulfill your backorder as soon as possible and will notify you through our website or email. Should suppliers not having the product in stock, you may request a modification, refund or store credit for the item/s.
- Your account will be charged for the entire order, so that Notebook Plaza can reserve the product and best deal for you. If this is not acceptable, you may cancel that portion of the order, and request an immediate credit.
- Please check on our website for any back ordered or pre-order items' estimated time of arrival. Please note that these dates are estimates, and are not guaranteed to arrive on that date. Your product(s) will be promptly shipped as soon as the product arrives. No additional shipping fees will be charged.
Risk of Loss
Notebook Plaza will arrange delivery of ordered product(s) to the Customer, Free On Board (F.O.B.) shipping point, meaning title to the product(s), except software, and risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to the carrier. Notebook Plaza reserves a purchase money security interest in the product(s) until its receipt of the full amount due. Customer agrees to allow Notebook Plaza to sign appropriate documents on Customers’ behalf to permit Notebook Plaza to protect its purchase money security interest. Title to software will remain with the licensor(s). All software is provided subject to the license agreement of the software maker. The Customer agrees to be bound by any software license agreement once the seal on the package is broken. Notebook Plaza will advise the Customer of estimated shipping dates, but Notebook Plaza will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.