18.5" WXGA 1366 x 768 LED Monitor
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Talk To Us on WhatsApp
1. Connect the video cable Ensure both monitor and computer are turned off. Connect one end of the HDMI or VGA cable to the computer, and then connect the other end to the respective port on the monitor.
2. Connect the earphone Connect the earphone to the earphone output terminal of the monitor. (Earphone not supplied).
3. Connect the power cord Connect the power cord to a properly-grounded AC outlet, and then to the monitor.
4. Turn on the monitor Press the power button to turn on the monitor.
5. Set the resolution and refresh rate in Windows
|Response Time||5 ms typical (white to black, black to white)|
|Display Screen / Design / Resolution||WXGA, 1366 x 768|
|Interface||1 x VGA|
1 x HDMI 1.4
|Dimensions||34 x 44 x15 cm|
|Remark||3 Years Warranty|
1x Dell D1918H Monitor
1x Power Cord
1x HDMI Cable
1x VGA Cable
No customer reviews for the moment.